We specialize in special mail-order gourmet products!

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Fan of sweets, André responds to an interview with Delices and Gourmandises.

Delices and Gourmandises: André, you are a regular customer of Delices and Gourmandises. How do you find the pastries it proposes?

André: Delices and Gourmandises? This is one of the best pastry stores in my neighborhood. It is not for nothing that I visit it! Its pastry are talented and definitely do not lack imagination. Just try its orangettes, Breton biscuits or cheesecake and see for yourself!

DG: Are you satisfied with Delices and Gourmandises’ services?

André: Of course yes! Quick service, helpful and friendly staff and delicious cakes make Delices and Gourmandises famous. Personally, I am seduced by the warm welcome that the manager gives me every time I walk into the shop. Also, the pastries never disappointed me.
Expert of online sales of sweets of all kinds, Delices and Gourmandises is available to everyone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whenever you may be. It offers you the pleasure to enjoy authentic, delicious and stylish products without having to leave your quiet home. Top quality at any time is the Delices and Gourmandises’s commitment.

DG: Tell André, what is your favorite pastry?

André: You should probably talk about my favorite pastries rather than my only favorite, because there’s not only one. I do like small fruitcakes and I am also very fond of apple fondant. They’re real delights for the palate and perfectly accompany tea or coffee for a gourmet breakfast or snack time with friends. Also, let’s not forget Delices and Gourmandises’s little biscuits! Soaked in hot milk, coffee, or chocolate, they always remind me of the good old times while tasting my grandma’s recipes.

DG: A few words to end our interview?

André: Long live Delices and Gourmandises ‘ s exquisite cakes and talented pastry chefs! If you do not already this onfectioner yet, take the time to visit its shop. t will be worth your while!

0 comments:

Post a Comment