We specialize in special mail-order gourmet products!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Georges warmly thanks Delices and Gourmandises for the touchpad he received from the site

Delices and Gourmandises: Georges, what does Delices and Gorumandises mean for you?

Georges: Delices and Gourmandises is the on line boutique that helps me fulfill my greediness. Its catalogue is full a wide range of candies and sweet pastries and chocolate made with traditional recipes, as I like them. Actually, thanks to the site, I could one more time discover the great tastes that have marked my childhood: macaroons, almond nougats, madeleines, etc. Nevertheless, I appreciate the new products that are also proposed as the shortbread cookies d’Auvergne, the chocolate waffles or the Gourmandises aux fruits.

Delices and Gourmandises: and within all those products, which are your favorite?

Georges: Without hesitation I will tell you: the palets Breton. I just cannot do without them: for tea time with a hot and creamy coffee, those made with fresh butter with traditional recipes are just delicious. I also like to eat them when I’m watching TV, or after my daily jogging, for getting my strength back.
Sometimes I taste them with biscuits filled with vanilla and chocolate cream biscuits. In fact, I really like the taste of the apricot jelly that fills these pastries.

Delices and Gourmandises : Can you tell us about your price?

Georges: oh sure! As I am one of the most regular customers of Delices and Gourmandises, I had the
joy if being selected to take part at one of its quizzes. To be honest, I reaaly dream about having a new laptop computer and I crossed my finger to win one. While waiting the results of the quiz, I was between doubt and insurance. There is no use to tell you that I really was happy when I was told I won a touchpad… It was more than I expected because I think a touchpad is more practical than a real laptop computer.
I really want to express my gratitude to the Delices and Gourmandises team for this marvelous gift first, for the quality of the products (sweets and pastries and chocolates) and finally for the quality of their services.

0 comments:

Post a Comment