We specialize in special mail-order gourmet products!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Maurice Queron could afford the interior design that his family dreamt of thanks to Delices and Gourmandises


My wife and I are passionate about sweets and confectioneries. It seems that our children have inherited some of that passion. I was looking for a site offering the biggest selection when I came across Delices and Gourmandises. I was seduced by its home delivery service, it suited me more. So, I sent my first order and we really enjoyed its products. Since then, we regularly buy our treats on Delices and Gourmandises.

Delicious treats for everybody


Fruits pastes
I remember, for my first order, I asked for its crunchy rock (my wife’s favorite), fruit pastes for my oldest daughter and cherry lollipops and chlorophyll for the two smallest. They loved it. Since then, every time that I am going to place a new order, the whole family meets and everyone select whatever pleases him in Delices and Gourmandises catalog. And in prevision of impromptu visits of the children’s cousins, we always order a bit more for stuff.

Also, we noted the large selection of pastries proposed by Delices and Gourmandises, then we have decided to allow us some differences for breakfasts one weekend out of two. Our kids love its millefeuille with cream and my wife became addicted to small rolls cakes. As for me, I have a weakness for its waffles and biscuits with lemon.

I gave my wife and kids the room design of their dreams


When I decided, unbeknownst to my family, to participate in the sweepstake proposed by Delices and Gourmandises, I did not really think that I would win anything. But when I received the letter that told me that I'd won the tidy sum of 9500 euros, I did not hesitate for a moment on what I would do with this money. I sent my wife and children on vacation for 10 days with my parents in the countryside and I started to revamp the home decor so that each member of the family got the room design of his dream. For my part, I built myself a little corner bar in the living room. I would like to thank Delices and Gourmandises team for this fabulous gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment