We specialize in special mail-order gourmet products!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Delices and Gourmandises fills Maurice Queron with joy. Here is his testimony

My guilty pleasure has always been and will probably always be sweets. Eating these little treats is also a pleasure that I share with my grandchildren. I found what I needed on Delices and Gourmandises website and I even got rewarded.

Treats to please all palates

A few years earlier, after a medical visit, to my dismay, I had to avoid eating sweets to get well. But what was my delight to hear that I could eat again! However, the doctor insisted on the reasonable quantity and especially the quality of the products I’d buy.
Determined to find the balance between my health and my desires, I started searching healthy treats. And by chance, a neighbor told me about Delices and Gourmandises website. Curious, I visited it and totally fell under the spell of sweets, chocolates, fruit jellies and small fragrant cakes...

Quality and reliable online services


Skeptical, I was not immediately conquered by this mail-order selling, considering the numerous cases of fraud and scam on the internet. Then I tried, I must say it was hard to resist the delights offer. So I ordered and I paid the bill by credit card. Within two days only, my assortment arrived in my mailbox, as pretty as if I just came out from the display of a confectionery shop, neither dented nor melted.

A surprise beyond my wildest dreams


Since I’ve been a regular customer of Delices and Gourmandises online store for years, I already heard about the surprise gifts that the site offers, but I was far from imagining that I would ever be one of the winners!
So when I received a letter telling me that as a reward my loyalty, I won the Grand Prix, i.e. the sum of € 9,500, it’s an understatement to say that I was overjoyed. So I decided to take my grandchildren for a weeklong holiday in Tunis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment