We specialize in special mail-order gourmet products!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thanks to Délices et Gourmandises, Suzanne Ehret could take her grandchildren to see the fjords, she tells us her story

I have four grandchildren. I like sharing with them my passion for sweets even if my children disapprove. As we could not help eating sweets and pastries, they requested me to find healthy products. One day, I discovered Delices and Gourmandises. All its delicacies are made with fresh and good ingredients. We can consume them without worry, and I received a gift as a reward for my guilty pleasure.

Healthy treats for everyone

As far as I can remember, I have always been fond of sweets and pastries. You can’t imagine my sadness when some years ago, my doctor told me to follow a strict diet and to forget eating sweets. Later, after a medical control, I was allowed to eat them again, but in moderation and only if the products are fresh and healthy.
So, I started to search a provider that can meet my requirements. I was told about Delices and Gourmandises and its amazing assortment of delicacies by a friend. I did not wait long to visit the webstore and to find out what it provides.

A high-quality service

I hesitated sometime before sending my first order. I’ve heard so many stories about scams and online
shopping. But I could not resist, and I don’t regret my trial. I remember, I ordered some candies, and paid by credit card. My parcel was quickly delivered. I got it within two days, perfectly packaged, and in an excellent shape.
Since then, every time that my grandchildren come to visit me, I order some delicacies on Delices and Gourmandises store. We have tried already so much chocolates, fruit jellies and small cakes, etc., and there are still plenty of pastries and sweets to taste. In short, I can find there everything I need for the little ones and myself.

A great gift

In addition, I got the luck to be the winner of the best customers’ lottery organized regularly by Delices and Gourmandises. I could not believe the letter informing me that I won a gift of € 9,500 until I got the call from the webstore telling me to come at their office to receive my check.  
With this reward, I took my grandchildren on holiday in Denmark and we visited its fjords, a place that fascinated us. They are still amused when I tell them how I got the money to offer them this trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment